Everyone loves something sweet occasionally for breakfast, and pancakes frequently make the bill. Here is my personal recipe for this lovely delicious dish.
1 cup rice flour
1/4 cup oat flour
1/4 cup glutinous white rice flour (also known as sweet rice flour)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 1/4-1 1/2 cups rice milk
1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
2 tablespoons of vegan spread
250 grams of Dia’s homemade vegan cream cheese (see my how to section above for recipe)
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl
2. Now add the milk, vegan spread, vanilla extract and cider vinegar to the dry mixture
3. Once all mixed heat a little bit of vegan spread in your frying pan if it isn’t non-stick and start pouring in the batter to make a neat medium sized circle. Fry 1 minute on each side, or until the pancake is golden brown. Repeat this process until all of the mix is used up.
4. Add the strawberries to the pancakes while on your plate and scoop the faux mascarpone cheese (vegan cream cheese) on top!
6. If you like to over indulge, add on some golden syrup as well!! SUGAR OVERLOAD!!!